Thursday, June 20, 2013

Being Thankful

I failed to mention that I am going to school to become a special education teacher. The last few days I have had the wonderful opportunity to complete my observation hours at an amazing school for children with exceptionalities. Here is what I learned, first I am certain now more than ever that this is the right choice. The next thing I learned is that the staff at this school love their jobs and have amazing dedication. The facility was  way more than I could have imagined. And the kids, oh my gosh the kids! I don't think I met one student that didn't melt my heart! Wonderful and amazing kids. They all taught me so much the last few days. It made me happy and sad as the day came to a close because the kids gave me hugs and asked me to please come back......it made it all more touching as after bath time tonight Chris showed me my iPad and he wanted a new Thomas the Train game, I told him he had to say "choo choo" first. He showed me, he SAID IT!!!! This is  one Mommy  that pressed that purchase button in a second and smiled as I did so

I am so proud of all the accomplishments that both of my boys have made. I am thankful for the many blessings we have been given. How can we not be. I want to tell each of you that when it is those times that are challenging and you feel so defeated, please remember its one day at a time. One step at a time. One breath at a time. Have faith that it will get easier. I live a life that most may see as too much but it's my life and no matter what, I am thankful for both my boys, and proud of all that they do! I wouldn't be who I am if it were not for them. I think I am a better person than I was because of them, so to my two favorite guys on the planet, THANK YOU AND MOMMY LOVES YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment